Current Region of Travel: Antarctica

Current Region of Travel: Antarctica

May 9, 2010

20,000 Leagues, I Have to Pee

Nha Trang, Vietnam. Far be it from me to deny the events of the previous evening, but for the record, it was a really attractive bar stool, and if you look at it with just the right level of intoxication, you could easily mistake it for a dark, bald and shiny headed woman wearing a cushiony leather hat. Behold, the Snorkel Test!

I am primed and ready. Note the look of guiltless malevolence on Martin's face as he prepares to funnel his jungle juice into my adapted snorkel

Down she goes. Mmmmm...is that rice wine, beer, vodka, soy sauce, raw egg and vinegar I taste? Why, yes it it! I start gagging a few moments later.

Jessica (another Divemaster candidate) and I successfully balance ourselves after completing our test. Our night has just begun.

No, wait, Jessica, I'm sure you need to pee but now is really not the best time.

And he is officially down for the count. I got up after this one but was TKO'd in the final round by a bottle of vodka.

Really, what better way has been devised to separate the wheat from the chaff? Though I can't really remember most of it, I have been told that I passed my snorkel test with flying colors. Congratulations to me, I am a Divemaster!

Umm....can someone call in sick for me? I don't think I am going to be able to make it to the boat tomorrow. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job, Steve! Congrats on passing your snorkel test and on becoming a Dive Master.

    ReplyDelete