Current Region of Travel: Antarctica

Current Region of Travel: Antarctica

February 3, 2010

No Thai Like the Present

Hey folks. Welcome to my new and improved travel blog. After carefully calculating the potential wrath (and existence) of a fire and brimstone first-testament Yaweh, I have decided to retire the Tales of the Wandering Jew. In its place has arisen The Throne of Immortality, a play on a favorite quote from the immortal Don Quixote. I have transferred all of my original posts over so as not to deprive any new or future readers of the pleasure of my history of madness.

Yes, I have once again flown the proverbial coop--a strange saying if there ever was one, given the poor aerodynamic properties of even the most advanced modern-day chicken coops. After about a fortnight of non-stop flying I have found myself in the not so unpleasant berg of Bangkok, of which I have absolutely nothing to say about at this point. For those keeping score at home, I have bested the initial odds, with both my rucksack and vital appendages intact.

I have been waiting a decade for the opportunity to use rucksack in a sentence and not have it be a veiled reference to a vicious blow to the genitalia. It's really the only reason for this post. Well, that and the photos I have just added. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. No more Wandering Jew...does this mean that Super Jew is also gone forever??? I mean Adam Sandler evidently now has the exact same costume, but still!

    ReplyDelete